Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I play a game on my mobile phone and I win one round and then I want to play on facebook, I do not have this round on facebook. For example, on my mobile I'm in 1713 and I win it, so I should be on Facebook 1714, but I'm still in 1713 ....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lucina, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?