Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had to delete my Facebook app and Candy Crush app because nothing was syncing to the store. Now I am back and all set - did not lose progress, but all of my boosters are gone. Can you help re-store them? I had a lot.
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If the boosters are gone - the amount of money lost is a lot!! I hope someone can assist with this. Thanks