Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have done. And I am the html5 compatible. How do I get back to my previous level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi mariannelass, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? Have you been able to get back on track? It seems your game went back to the old version. Please read this blog to get you back on track: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/how-is-my-candy-crush-game-back-at-level-2825