Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I think this may be a new record. I could have kept going and going. 11,251,980
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same... today I got 22,186,240 on level 1538 and had to stop as I had to get back to work but was going strong.
I AM AT 99,999,999 AT LEVEL 3309.. AND THIS IS HIGH SCORE.. I WILL UPLOAD THE SCREEN SHOT AND VIDEO TOMORROW
I score 52777160 as on 20/02/2018.
Manish P Pandya
Mumbai India
Of course not, I have more than 110 million in 1538.
I
Over 23 million today, but only 1738 striped candies, no 10x multiplier