Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought a new iPad. The game downloaded, but it was at level 1. I am at level 462. None of my boosts were there. It said to click on the Facebook icon on my old iPad. There was not Facebook icon. Help, please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Janice, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? Since this was written a long time ago, I hope that you got help or have advanced. Really sorry that it's taken this long to get through the pile of messages.