Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is the 3rd time I am asking this question. Every time I open Candy Crush Saga on PC in Facebook the TREAT CALENDAR is stuck on "TODAY'S GIFT". It has still not been corrected or my questioned answered. Please look into this and fix it!!! Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Dimin450- Welcome to the community. I am sorry that you are experiencing this problem, we are looking into this and we will keep this thread updated. You can see this hereMany thanks!
Hello Dimin450- Welcome to the community. I am sorry that you are experiencing this problem, we are looking into this and we will keep this thread updated. You can see this here
Many thanks!