Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Once you complete a level on the first try, the level shows a gold bag with crown but I am not able to collect the reward. I have over a hundred of these.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I honestly believe it just turns the level icon gold with a crown on top and that is all you get. Oh, AND if you finish on your first try, you don't lose your booster packs (right now it's Lovely Letters) or candies or stars that you've collected during that level. Other than that, I think that's all it's for. Kind of lame.