Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can someone tell me why level 2950 is same as 2949 on candy crush saga...i dont like spending money to beat level and this level was so hard I did. And now I have to do this AGAIN? Totallyi not cool Candy Crush.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? Someone else wrote about that about 7 months ago. I'm not sure why that happened.