Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
and need to update Chrome which I did. I can't progress any further and see no new levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi DianaGuixiBreu, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? If you still need help, or just need this for future use, here is a blog that I wrote that will help you get back on track: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/how-is-my-candy-crush-game-back-at-level-2825