Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello - today i completed the 3 levels un universal love but it said I didn't pass level 3. Target was 9340 points and I got 34820. Not sure why it said I failed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi everyone- Thanks for letting us know. We are currently looking into this, we hope to have an update for you shortly.
Thanks :-)
Same problem here too. It has happened twice
Same problem here too.
I've had the exact problem.
I had the same issue. My target was 5580 and I had 74140. I have a screenshot too.
Same issue on iOS
I got 104,180 points when only 4,860 points were required. Took a screenshot too if Tech Support needs proof.
Same problem!!
Same problem here. I wasted several boosters for nothing. Unacceptable.
Same problem on ios