Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed this level several times but I did not get the boosters I deserved and this should be addressed. When will this be fixed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the identical issue. I successfully completed this bonus game twice. I contacted King and received a generic reply telling me I should watch videos to learn how to complete levels. Are you kidding me? I was more than insulted!! I've been playing this game for years, so I know what help is available for "tough" levels. The fact of the matter is people are completing all 3 levels of this bonus successfully, yet they are not being rewarded. There has to be a glitch at King's end. Judging by the response I got, it doesn't look like King cares to correct the issue.
I have the same problem! Passed the target by over 50,000 points.