Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello i play Candy Crush 2956 meny time. It is very difficult i must 2 stone's
i bye more seconds with goldbars. but i dont gete theme
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can't answer this question, but I am having the same problem on the same level. It is impossible to win and I have 55 gold bars that it won't let me use. They want me to buy more and I refuse. This game is getting too expensive and too frustrating. Time to start a new hobby!