Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
King needs to get this level sorted out ,( unbelievable ) cannot get anywhere near it. you will need a LOT of boosters and extra moves to get anywhere near it and not even getting it out. Now turned into a boring game .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
please how do i get to this level, i can't pass level 2960.
I don't remember which level, maybe more than one, but I had to use switches for extra moves and then buy extra at the end. These last episodes you pretty much have to hit them with everything you've got and then some to advance
I needed multiple boosters to clear 2867 and 2869!!! Now I am stuck at level 2870 where there are simply not enough moves and way too many time bombs to pass this ridiculous level!!! Seriously when can King stop creating f**king rigged level like these!!!