Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi There
I got a new facebook account, I was wondering if there was any way to transfer my progress to my new account so I can permanently delete my other facebook account?
Thanks,Rachel Kalmar
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You are very welcome, just make sure you select the lost progress otherwise it won't go to the right section
Thanks so much!
No worries, I am going to give you a link that will get you directly to the team you need. Make sure you select lost progress and they will be able to help you out. (contact link is towards the bottom of the page link) You have a new account so that makes it quicker already
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep
Yes please!
Good evening and thank you for posting on King care.
I am so sorry you have not yet had a response.
Are you still needing help?