Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can you achieve 3 stars on Level 713?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sarah, there are some levels that are so difficult to do that getting 3 stars will be impossible. I think I saw something on Google a while ago where someone wanted to know why they couldn't get 3 stars on each level and someone wrote that there were certain levels that were impossible to do that. I can't remember now where I found it.
Yes, I am still trying to get 3 stars in this level. Even with multiple boosters I can only get about 175,000.
Hi Sarah, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?