Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been playing for five years and almost on level 3000 then today I went to play and down to level 293? Help get me back to level I was on please!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you have been playing the game via Windows 10 (assuming because you mention level 3000) I just did a Google search to find out if the actual Windows 10 software could have the history cleared but nothing is mentioned about that. It just discusses the different browsers and how to clear that history. Perhaps try to do a disk clean up