Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have the right number of points, have passsed it several times, but it won't let me progress onto 2781 - and the is a spanner in the way. What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Are you sure that you cleared every jelly? The only reason why I ask this is because sometimes I think I've cleared the level and I keep searching on the board because it says that there is still one jelly left. Finally after my eyes go buggy I do find that last jelly. If you are sure that there are no jellies left, then I suggest that first you clear out the history. Second, log out of Facebook and log back in and that might take you to 2781. If those don't work try this video: http://candycrushsagahintstips.blogspot.com/2017/09/candy-crush-saga-level-2780-last-level.html