Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get back to my level off 1975 as my Facebook acc was hacked , and when I set up my new Facebook acc it started me on level 1, is there any way I can get back to my old level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Unfortunately when you start a new Facebook account it starts at the beginning. Facebook saves your completed levels. In order to remain at your current level you can only do that using the same email address. Once you start a new account, the memory is in the first account and can't be transferred to a new account. Perhaps try changing your password and keep your fingers crossed that the hacker can't get back in. Sorry that I couldn't give you more positive information.