Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got some Ice cream cones and used them. now i would like to know how to get more
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kinko, I don't believe that they are available to purchase yet. They just came out with this new incentive and offered the fans two as a trial. I agree they are awesome but have you tried playing the sugar drops to earn free boosters? Here is a link to read more about this: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here