Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the daily treat calendar on Candy Crush Saga is still not working...mine has been stuck for months now, what's the problem...please fix it so I can enjoy this game!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Are you getting that same daily treat daily? Can you not enjoy the game getting the same daily treat from the calendar? I am only getting the first treat every day but it's free so I thank King for giving that to me.