⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Treat Calendar not working

Options
games_on_FB
games_on_FB Posts: 21 Level 2

the daily treat calendar on Candy Crush Saga is still not working...mine has been stuck for months now, what's the problem...please fix it so I can enjoy this game!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Are you getting that same daily treat daily?  Can you not enjoy the game getting the same daily treat from the calendar?  I am only getting the first treat every day but it's free so I thank King for giving that to me.  

• games_on_FB
    games_on_FB Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Are you getting that same daily treat daily?  Can you not enjoy the game getting the same daily treat from the calendar?  I am only getting the first treat every day but it's free so I thank King for giving that to me.  

Elsa, I do enjoy the game but when there is something that is not working and there is a place such as this King Care to report what is not working then that's exactly what I will do and did just like others have also... if something is not working, especially if we pay money at times why not have some extra free bonuses??? especially because there are some very hard levels to get past and we can use all the help we can to continue with this game..The fact is King hasa treat calendar and they made it with the purpose of giving away different treats each day and add more treats each day, so why not have it working as intended if there is going to be one...or else there wouldn't be a calendar! I just wanted an answer from King, no need to have answered me sarcastically!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?