Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My candy crush is on 2976 and I am waiting for the next episodes to be released to me but I notice that other players are on higher levels than me so why is my game still waiting to be released
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Chris, the fans that are on higher levels are playing through Windows 10. Mobile devices and playing through a browser is behind Windows 10 and always has been behind. I am hoping to have King sync all but so far nothing has changed. I am playing on the browsers so I am behind Windows 10 players too.