Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Good morning,
i was wondering if King developed gaming apps for independent people like myself. I have a game idea I would like to develope and hopefully discuss terms and conditions with yourselves about how we can do this together
thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mario Tsi, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? I am going to forward this message to a King Admin who would like to hear about you have in mind.