Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a “pending payment” in my app store for a candy crush payment. Now I cannot update my apps until this payment goes through. How can I resolve this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Patsy Ince,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
This sounds like an iTunes issue and I recommend you to have a look here https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201292.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team