Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why didn't I receive the bundle I paid for? How do I get the bundle added to my CC account.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rhonda, did you hear from a King Admin yet? They will usually send you a private message here on King Care. Happy holidays to you too!
Hi Kuret,
Thanks for posting on King Care. As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1
Having the same issue. Bought the dainty bundle for $6.99 but no items...
I have almost the same problem. I received gold bars, but not the additional items.
No, it has not. This is not really good response time for a company that accepts money for goods from customers.
I hope it does get answered sooner than later.
That's just good business.
Happy holidays to you.
Hi Rhonda, I'm going to elevate this to a King Admin but with the holiday around the corner you might not get a private message from them until next week.