Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I pay £1.99 for 15 extra and yet I never seem to get more than 5. Also yesterday I was charged twice within same minute and still only received 10 extras. Feeling cheated out of my money
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Maresew, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1