Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
DMy booster button showing all my boosters has disappeared?! How do I get it back so I can “buy” more boosters?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jackster66,
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga.
Please rest assured our Game Studio is aware of this happening in Candy Crush Saga. I recommend you to keep an eye out on the next update for Candy Crush Saga on your iOS.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team