Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had to restore my iPhone and I lost all my progress in Candy Crush Saga and in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
I didn´t had my account connected to Facebook but I´m using the same iPhone. Is there any way to recover my progress?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good evening and thank you for posting on King care.
I am so sorry you have not yet had a response.
Are you still needing help?