Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I reset my Facebook password and was unable to connect candy crush to save my progress so I deleted and re-installed both apps. Now I've lost progress and am back to level 1. How do I restore?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? If so, please write back here and I can offer further direction.