Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I search walk thru's for level 2959 on Candy Crush, they get 27 moves. On my moblie and desktop, I only get 18 moves. Why the difference?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dotti, thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are passing along all of the responses that players are posting here regarding the number of moves being changed. I will forward this message to a King Admin too.
Why do I have the same problem? I always have less moves and it is really ticking me off!
Hi TalkinTerne, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?