Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have uninstalled and reloaded and it is still missing. It has been over 2 months that it has been missing. How do I get it back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Deb, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?
I am not sure how the prize wheel returned. But it finally has magically appeared again. I believe it might of had something to do with a new release to the game. As the prize wheel is now part of an icon on the right-hand of the screen. Thank you.