Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
remove auto payment method for gold bars on candy crush saga
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
These scum robbed me of $150 too but I don't know how to remove the credit card info.
Maybe uninstalling the game would work.
I want to remove my Apple Pay off of my game
To disconnect payment to your site how do I do this? I keep getting charged more than I purchased. Do I go into settings in my settings on my phone or the settings on this site because I can’t find either.
thank you
Hi Qtezra,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
To remove your credit card details from Facebook simply follow these steps:
Go to Settings
Choose the option Payments from the menu on the left hand side.
Click on the button Manage next to the Payment Methods option.
Enter you password
Now simply choose the option Remove next to the credit card saved to your account.
If you have any issues please follow this link for more details: https://www.facebook.com/help/354773291362154/
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team