Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)I lost all my progress when I moved to a new device, now both devices are back at the beginning. How do I get my levels back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Henri, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? If so, please write back here so that I can give you further direction.