Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After finishing a level with one try I don’t get any rewards as promised. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Me also. I' wondering why they offer a 61% discount but then don' give you the regular amount of gold bars, boosters, and hours of lives that it should be if it were really 61% off.
Ditto! I have 60 levels where I have not received the reward. Come on! Don’t promise if you aren’t able to deliver. Please help us!
just wait im sure kings will solve the problem and will give the rewards , that happens sometimes
I have done it for over 2 months got nothing.