Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am stuck on level 2985. Its really hard and I think not impossible level. How I can come down 4 cherries and 4 nuts in 14 moves? Use a lot of boosters and not a big help. Very dissapointed
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree, I am having the same problem. I have used up all of my boosters and I still can't do it. I'm not buying anymore. It is a waste of money when you can't get anywhere. Maybe it is time to move on to another game. It's not fun anymore. It is work!