Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 1266 and had 59 gold bars and hundreds of boosters. Can I get them back, please? @cmezdiamond
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dave, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? When you play on a mobile device any glitch in the game, any update of your operating system or game update can cause you to lose those free boosters because they are only saved to your device. If any of those were purchased items, please write back here and I can offer further direction.