⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Anybody pass level 3004 on Candy Crush........Multiple boosters wasted, fed up.  Used multiple gold bars on the previous  timed/jelly level in this episode (2999) but it does no good to bring the issues or concerns to King.  Quite frankly I don't think they care and neither do I

Best Answer

• Jody_Christensen
    Jody_Christensen Posts: 6 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Candy Crush Level 3004 cannot be passed without boosters. There is no video online that shows anybody passing without boosters and those videos have more than 25 moves. For those fortunate enough to have the Space dash or Mort's helmet, I guess it can be done. With a color bomb side by side and a wrap and a stripe in the beginning of the game, you have a chance. But the only way to get all these boosters to start out with is by having the space dash. There are some of us that King will not give these magical boosters. I have asked several times why there isn't a level playing field and they don't care. They give some ridiculous answer that they are being given out on a trial basis and it is a control group. But, it seems the majority of players have them. I have played this level hundreds of times and the closest I have come is 10 yellows left. I am a pretty decent player and have made it this far with very little help from boosters. On this level, I have used a color bomb, stripe/wrap combo, check mark and extra moves and I still can't pass it. This is, without a doubt, the most unfair, ridiculous level in this game. If the purpose of this level is to make something so hard (and it's not even marked as a hard level) that it makes you want to quit, then King you have definitely succeeded. This is just not fun. I play the game for fun and a challenge, but this is way beyond fun and challenging. And, I'm sure they really don't care. I have wasted way too much time on this. Thanks for letting me vent. Happy New Year.

Answers

• Level_help
    Level_help Posts: 68 Level 2
    edited December 2017
    Options

I found this video on youtube mayby will help :D

• Mfry
    Mfry Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2017
    Options

I passed it. Wat do u want to know?

• Ankit_Chaudhary
    Ankit_Chaudhary Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yes I did ....Need help ?

• bernchye
    bernchye Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Without Booster cannot pass thru. I have been using many booster but the luck did not come thru. Any Clue can pass ? 

• rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

another absolutely horribly designed level. total joke.

• rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

there are no videos of this being passed without MULTIPLE boosters. it is impossible. ive started multiple times with a color bomb AND a 'check' booster and havent got close. needs a redesign.

• tomtom
    tomtom Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

I passed with boosters.

• Jody_Christensen
    Answer ✓
    Options

Candy Crush Level 3004 cannot be passed without boosters. There is no video online that shows anybody passing without boosters and those videos have more than 25 moves. For those fortunate enough to have the Space dash or Mort's helmet, I guess it can be done. With a color bomb side by side and a wrap and a stripe in the beginning of the game, you have a chance. But the only way to get all these boosters to start out with is by having the space dash. There are some of us that King will not give these magical boosters. I have asked several times why there isn't a level playing field and they don't care. They give some ridiculous answer that they are being given out on a trial basis and it is a control group. But, it seems the majority of players have them. I have played this level hundreds of times and the closest I have come is 10 yellows left. I am a pretty decent player and have made it this far with very little help from boosters. On this level, I have used a color bomb, stripe/wrap combo, check mark and extra moves and I still can't pass it. This is, without a doubt, the most unfair, ridiculous level in this game. If the purpose of this level is to make something so hard (and it's not even marked as a hard level) that it makes you want to quit, then King you have definitely succeeded. This is just not fun. I play the game for fun and a challenge, but this is way beyond fun and challenging. And, I'm sure they really don't care. I have wasted way too much time on this. Thanks for letting me vent. Happy New Year.

• Hillsman
    Hillsman Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 2018
    Options

If you passed the previous level, you should have a colour bomb from the booster helmet. I combined this with a colour bomb booster. I basically kept restarting the level until I got both colour bombs together - this wipes out the liquorice and all blockers, rendering the level possible as opposed to how ridiculous it is without any boosters!! Good luck. 

Btw - the next level easy and fun!

• Jody_Christensen
    Options

I don't have the helmet. I have never had it. Not everyone gets the helmet or the space dash. You are one of the lucky ones.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?