Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am stuck stuck stuck fast on Level 2780 where my friend had 24 moves I have only 20 which I wouldn't mind if I could get even close 3 WEEKS trying Help someone or King please release me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Regina, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?
Hello @KingFan242421🙋♀️
Can you please post a new question using this link --> Ask a Question in Candy Crush Saga.
I will close this thread as it is very old! Thank you🍫🍫
I'm stuck on Level 255. Can someone pls help me? 🥺🥺🥺
I almost passed this level on my first try, when all of a sudden, my win streak broke and I tried to use boosters, claiming 3 extra moves, but it isn't working.
(I think I'm gonna be stuck on this level forever.)