Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I created a new facebook and want to see my friend's progress compared to my own on that one. Every time I try to save my Candy Crush from my old facebook to my new one I get sent back to level 1.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rachel, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? Your history is saved in your actual Facebook account so if you create a new account the progress can't transfer. If you still need help with your progress, please write back here so that I can offer further direction.