Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I like to play from both my iPhone and iPad. However with both being logged in with my King acct, one device is always exactly 1 level behind.
Ive logged out and back in from both several times. No matter what they are always 1 off...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
yessss
it must be Mr. Moderator,
if I had known,I would have hidden the eraser !!
Gifts Booster will help ease my pain.
lol
Friand32 I didn't erase any of your posts. Maybe there are glitches here on King Care just like in our games. hahaha
Thanks everyone! What a great bit of teamwork to find the solution
Thank you Elsa for trying to help me.
Why have erased my previous posts, it's a shame.
@ +
Thank you very much Friand32 for letting us know. Now I can make this information available for others who have this same problem!
Salut Cham Onix,
Doit y avoir un sacré bug, sur PC je peux jouer normalement et gravir les niveaux (3190 actuellement), sur android je ne pas aller plus loin de 3185. j'espère qu'ils ont une solution.
Bon jeu
I was hoping I could solve the issue by linking my account with Facebook. But whenever I try this is wants to start be back at level 1.
I have tried clearing the history and all of that. Even deleted the app and reinstalled it. One device is always 1 level behind.
on PC I am now level 3190
Thank you, I applied your advice
still level 3185 on android
PC level 3188
Let's try this. The level where you are behind first clear out the history. Then I'd like you to shut down your mobile device, wait about 10 seconds and then start it up again. Then open the game and log out of the Kingdom and then log back in. It should bring you up to your current level. If that doesn't work then please write back and I will offer further suggestions.
Good evening
different level
On android level 3185
On PC level 3188
Why and how to solve?
Thank you
Hi Cham, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? If so, please write back here.