Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am receiving free moves from friends on a level I passed a long time ago. I would like to keep receiving these gifts, but for the level I am currently on. What should I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Does it actually say what level it is from? I have heard that when you move up the map and if your friends are much lower then requesting lives from them doesn't always work. Have you found this happening to you?