Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, why i have 3005 level and only 30 level frames when people in my game have less level but higher level frames. Anybody know what pattern behind in that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's a very good question. I wish that I had a good answer for you. I didn't want you to think that people don't respond to the questions here so that's why I'm writing you. I am at level 3022 but my frame is only showing 25. I guess I just didn't pay attention to this so kudoos to you for noticing this! I really don't know the pattern behind it. Have you tried doing a Google search because something might be online saying what it's all about. If you do find something please respond back here so that I could read it too.