Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I hit the jackpot twice this year but I did’t get any prize. The first time I just decided to let it go but it just happened again! Any help on this?
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi VB, I am gathering a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and rewards. I will add this message to the list.
Hi VB, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue?
The Jackpot is comparable to winning the lottery. It really comes down to luck and chance as to where it will stop. Although you might be discouraged because the spinning wheel never landed on it, please keep in mind that you can always win a free booster when playing the Spinning Wheel daily and it’s free!
Don’t forget, we also have the Sugar Drop Challenge along with the numerous promotional games that the game offers. So even though you might not ever have won the Jackpot, give the sugar drop challenge a try. Read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check this out: http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge