Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
twice today, I have purchase the starter package, but haven’t received it. The first time I got the gold bars, but nothing else. The second time, I didn’t get anything.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I will elevate this to a King Admin who will look into your account. Please be patient because things are backed up with some recent glitches. You should get a private message in your profile but please give it a few days.