Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was up to level 828 and I was not syncing to Facebook. When I did try to sync I lost all progress. I have my Candy Crush ID # if that helps. Can you restore my progress?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for responding. Unfortunately I was playing on tablet only. I tried to sync with FB to transfer to a new tablet, that's when I lost it all. I was hoping King Care could help. Thanks again. Judith
Hi Judith, I'm trying to understand if you were playing the entire time with Facebook? If you were then Facebook has saved your progress. Shut down your tablet and then turn it back on. Clear the history and then log out and log in to Facebook and that should bring you to your current level. But if you weren't playing through Facebook the levels haven't been saved. Please let me know if these steps work for you.