Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Playing candy crush saga on facebook on my mac. Says I have reached the end of my journey at level 2825 and that I need to update my browser but I already have. Let's me pass this level on the app on my phone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It sounds like you are still with the old version because that ended at 2825. King was using the "Flash" format but has now switched over to "HTML". You can read about it here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/html5-and-the-kingdom
see comment above