Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I think I was on level 1900 and something and it started me at level 10. I don't want to go years again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mitch, have you been playing the game through Facebook? If so then your progress has been saved. Clear out the history on your iPad and then log out and log back in to Facebook and that should bring you back to your current level.