Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For some time now, I am not getting the daily pop up to allow me to send lives to friends. I am still receiving lives and am able to request lives but just not able to send proactive lives like I used to.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi LIHA, so sorry for not getting a notification in my email that you responded back to me. With the new version of the game using HTML5 that list that you are referring to is no longer available.
thanks but this does not answer the question. When I do this I only see who has sent me lives or asked for lives. Previously I got daily a whole list of friends and i could click on their names to send them lives. I have searched and not found an answer