Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Unable to get daily boosters or after a failed game cannot get any boosters. In general I am isolated from playing a full game. Always locked out of app. Store or Facebook kingdom - only with Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Glad to hear that it worked for you
I finally deleted the Candy Crush Saga because I had my score on facebook saved. Then I loaded a new copy of the Candy Crush app and it loaded just fine and I went to facebook and it amazingly uploaded my score. I did lose all my boosters, but at least I can play. Thank you - I know your fix would have worked as well. Good to have this community support. Jacqui
Hi Jacqui, on your mobile device can you get into the App Store? Perhaps you need to delete your Facebook app and then install it again. I'm not understanding how you are getting locked out of the App Store. Perhaps you need to go to iTunes and load the game on there. It will ask you if you want to load it on mobile. Please give me more details or let me know if things are working now.