Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was able to play the new version, and then the day after Christmas, my facebook Candy Crush converted back to the old version. I checked and my browser, etc. is up to date. What do I do to get back to the new version?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Since you asked this question were you able to get back to the new version? If not, I'm not sure where you are playing the game - computer or mobile device? If it's on a mobile device then clear the history, log out of Facebook and log back in and hopefully it should bring you back to the new version. If that doesn't work then shut down your mobile device and then try the steps again.