Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I find the music that accompanies Candy Crush Saga extremely annoying. When I select to have it off in my settings, why doesn't this become a permanent part of my user profile? ID: 1028549631
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree with you that it is annoying. That's the first thing that I do when starting the game is to turn off the music. I wish they could make it permanent but there are many glitches that are being addressed. Perhaps in the future they will take that into consideration or maybe change the music.